Monday 25 May 2015

Country Voices - A new literature performance by Offa's Press

I have been invited to perform at Country Voices which is a new performance platform created by the main editor of Offa's Press.

Tomorrow night, May 26, I will perform with poets Jane Seabourne and Bert Flitcroft.

The venue is gonna be at the picturesque Ironbridge, in a very cosy and beautiful café at Green Wood Centre, Station Road, TF8 7DR.

So if you love poetry and want to see us perform our lovely works, please come along. The show starts at 7.30-9pm (Café opens at 6) And tickets for event £4/£2 (under 16s) on the door.


See you there!

Romalyn
xx




.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flying to the Philippines

I was quite anxious flying back to the Philippines for my AIDF programme. It was my first time flying alone and I'm not too keen on plan...