Sunday 26 October 2014

A literary e-zine that will take you as far as South-east Asia

Two of my poems are recently published in Anak Sastra Literary E-zine.

So what is Anak Sastra?

They say that they're 'a quarterly publication which hopes to provide a venue for Southeast Asian writers to promote their writings in English. The magazine also encourages expats, tourists, and regional connoisseurs alike to submit writings that share their experiences (real or imagined) living or traveling in Southeast Asia. '

Their recent issue is out now and can be read HERE.

If  you want to try writing in the theme of South east Asia, this ezine is actually a good platform on which to start.

 So go on, read this issue to get a taste of what they publish and get submitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flying to the Philippines

I was quite anxious flying back to the Philippines for my AIDF programme. It was my first time flying alone and I'm not too keen on plan...