Tuesday 19 January 2016

Creative Writing Competition (Carers UK)

I am glad to announce that my poem, For Ted, is highly commended in Creative Writing Competition (Carers UK).

The competition aims to give a different "perspective on what it means to care".

I'm happy to be included in their upcoming anthology. Also, I know that the simplicity but weight of the winning poem, After Diagnosis by Fiona Ritchie Walker, deserves to win.

Interestingly, I feel that this news is an early birthday gift for me (my birthday's tomorrow! :-0), and this news signals my lucky writing career in 2016!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(*.*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flying to the Philippines

I was quite anxious flying back to the Philippines for my AIDF programme. It was my first time flying alone and I'm not too keen on plan...