Monday 20 July 2015

Call for submission - prose and poetry

I am excited to announce that I will be editing the Blakenhall Writers Anthology with Cherry Doyle and Kuli Kohli.

This project is supported using public funding by the National Lottery through Arts Council England.

Since I have been helping to run Blakenhall Writers Group in Wolverhampton, we've had this idea of publishing an anthology showcasing the works of our members and the community. This year, Arts Council England will help us achieve that!

We will be having some workshops (the first one already happened in June) which will be open and free to non-members. The next workshop will be in September, more details to come.

Anyone who attends our free workshop will be able to submit to our anthology which will be published by early next year and launched at several venues. This will be exciting!


To read more about it, visit our main blog HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flying to the Philippines

I was quite anxious flying back to the Philippines for my AIDF programme. It was my first time flying alone and I'm not too keen on plan...