Wednesday 7 May 2014

My first published Haiku

So thankful and excited to announce that my  haiku in traditional form 5-7-5 is published by Prolific Press (Haiku Journal issue 28)

On the down side, they do not give a contributor's copy, so I guess I will just order one when I am not too skint. The cover looks very nice though, don't you think?

And oh, this is also my first publication outside the UK! My first poem to reach the faraway land of America! lol.

Here it is:
climbing mango trees
swapping sunlight for sweetness -
ants on a dried twig

Read more free electronic issues HERE

Haiku Journal Issue #28 - Click Image to Close

1 comment:

Flying to the Philippines

I was quite anxious flying back to the Philippines for my AIDF programme. It was my first time flying alone and I'm not too keen on plan...